– 1 low carb tortilla wrap
– 15 slices low fat turkey pepperoni
– 1/5 cup low cal pasta sauce
– 1/4 cup low fat mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a baking pan and put wrap on it. Top with sauce, cheese, pepperoni, and any other ingredients you desire (veggies, onions, pineapple, ham, whatever! This recipe is totally modifiable).
3. Put in oven for 8-10 minutes. Keep an eye on it and when everything is all melted and “crust” is crispy to your desired crispiness.
274 kcal — 10F / 19C / 23P