1 medium avocado, cut into chunks
¼ cup fresh basil leaves
1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
2 tsp. fresh lime juice
Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
2 large cucumbers
Ground paprika (for garnish; optional)
1. Place avocado, basil, garlic, and lime juice in a food processor (or blender). Season with salt and pepper if desired; pulse until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
2. Use a vegetable peeler to peel off long, thin slices of cucumbers.
3. Spread avocado mixture evenly on each cucumber slice.
4. Pick up one end of the cucumber slice and roll cucumber loosely around the filling. End with the seam on bottom and secure with a toothpick.
5. Garnish with paprika if desired.