Are you heading to a party on New Year’s Eve or having a party at home and want a healthy alternative to bring to the table? Here is a healthier version of the classic Spinach and Artichoke dip!
Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip
10-oz. plain hummus
8-oz. frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed to remove extra moisture
¼ tsp. Italian Seasoning
2-3 cloves garlic, minced or grated
¼ cup cheese (vegans use nutritional yeast or vegan cheese)
½+ can artichokes
salt + pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix hummus, spinach, Italian Seasoning, garlic, and cheese in a bowl until well-combined.
- Add artichokes to a food processor, and pulse until broken up slightly, then add them to your hummus/spinach mixture.
- Season with salt + pepper, and mix well to combine.
- Pour dip into a baking dish of your choosing and bake 20-30 minutes, or until the dip is nice and hot.
- Remove from oven and serve with corn tortilla chips, carrots, or your favorite dipping utensil!