Logging in to Perkville
You can log in to your Perkville account at any time by going to http://www.perkville.com and select Sign In from the top menu.
First, make sure you have an existing Perkville account with an email and password. If you haven’t already created an account, you may do so by choosing the join option on our homepage and signing up with the email the business has on file for you.
If you have an account but cannot log in, please perform the following:
Check the spelling and punctuation of your email and password, including making sure no extra spaces were entered. With your correct email and password, you can log in.
If you’re still having trouble, try ‘Forgot Password’ on our homepage to reset your password. You’ll be prompted to enter your email and click ‘Reset’ and we’ll send you a password reset link. Check spam and additional folders in your inbox in case our email doesn’t land in your primary inbox.
The above should resolve the problem. However, if you’re still unable to log in, please contact us for assistance at email@example.com.
How often can I post for points?
You can check in to Facebook and post to Twitter once per day that you earn points at a Perkville business (i.e. making a purchase, attending a class, etc.). However, you cannot build up these posting opportunities. You will have a maximum of one posting opportunity per day for each business. These bonus opportunities are made available to you when you are eligible in your Perkville account and we encourage you to take advantage of them as often as possible.
How do I post for points?
You can check in to Facebook and Twitter for points through Perkville.com. First, log into your Perkville account on http://www.perkville.com. Then, as long as you’re eligible to post, you’ll be prompted on your homepage to connect your Facebook and/or Twitter account
Then, enter what you’d like to say in the box provided, and click Check In to get those points and show the business you appreciate them!
Why can’t I post for points?
In the event that you are unable to post for points, here are some common reasons that would prevent you from posting:
- When prompted to connect to social media for points, you clicked “No thanks.” To correct this, you can navigate to your linked accounts by going to the upper right hand corner of Perkville.com while logged in, clicking “Your name” => Settings => Linked Accounts, and then connect to Facebook and Twitter there. The next time you’re eligible to post, the opportunity will appear on your homepage as in the above screenshots.
- You have not recently earned points with the business. If you have never earned points by interacting with the business (spending money, attending class, etc.), or have not earned since your last posting, then you will not be able to post until you earn points for an eligible activity.
- The business does not allow you to post to social media for points. You can view whether or not they allow you to post to social media for points by clicking on the business’ name on your My Points page, and then viewing their Earning Activities.
How do I refer a friend?
To refer a friend, you must do this through Perkville.com. First, make sure to log into your Perkville account with the email address that the business has on file for you. Then, as long as you’ve already joined the business’ rewards program, there will be a “Refer A Friend” link.
Then, you’ll have the option to send a referral offer to your friends via social media, email, or copy and paste the link wherever you’d like.
Once your friend(s) accepts this offer, and earns points at the business (by spending money, taking classes, etc.), then you’ll get those referral points!
Please also note that if your friend has already come into the business, you will not be able to refer them through the above means, but you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can definitely help you out.
Why didn’t I get referral points?
Here are some common reasons that referral points are not added:
- Your friend did not accept the referral offer. In this case, without accept the offer, we are unable to track the referral to reward you those points when they come into the business.
- Your friend used a different email address. If they accepted the referral offer with one email, but signed up at the business with another, since we track everything through emails, then this would be why points were not automatically added.
- Your friend has not completed an action eligible for points. Your friend may have come into the business, but not all actions or purchases are eligible for points. Once your friend is eligible to receive points as you are, then we will be able to process the referral.
For the above scenarios, or for any other reason that the referral was not automatically added to your account, reach out to email@example.com with the name and email address of your friend, and we’d be happy to investigate for you.